SEO and PPC are two integral parts of digital marketing. Both these services revolve around keywords. So if we integrate these two services in a smart way, we can boost the performance of one service with the other. But for that, brands need to get a solid plan up. If you are new to this field, planning Search Engine Optimization and Pay-Per-Click for your brand can be a big challenge. But you can always reach out to Digitactix, the best digital marketing company in Mumbai for expert help.
How to make SEO and PPC work together for your brand?
As we have already mentioned, both PPC and SEO function around keywords. So for both of them to work properly, choosing the right keywords is the key. In PPC, Google checks if the keywords in the ad copy and headlines are relevant to the keywords searched on Google. And accordingly, it displays your ad.
On the other hand, in SEO, Google crawls through the content you publish on your website. It then identifies the keywords you use in it and based on that, it places your web page in the search engine result page. Now you understand how important it is to pick the right keywords? You surely do.
Okay, so taking tips from Digitactix, here are 7 steps on how to make SEO and PPC services work together to get the best outcomes for your business. Follow the steps in your best interest. And if you still need more insights, talk to the top SEO company in India.
1. Open Google Search Console and get the list of keywords for which you receive clicks and impressions through Google. Now, copy the 10 keywords that drive the most traffic to your website and paste it into a different sheet.
2. Now, delete the junk keywords and keep the rest in Google Ads Keyword Planner.
3. Then you have to shortlist the keywords like the way you do for a common ad campaign.
4. After that, allow the campaign to run for a minimum of 7 days. Then from the list, recognize the keywords that have the most potential to convert a lead. If you have zero conversions till now, go back to the list of keywords you have downloaded from Google Search Console. Then find other keywords and repeat the process from step 2.
5. Now you have to utilize these highly potential keywords and use them as your input keywords to analyze your SEO keywords. Then find some keywords that are closely related to these input keywords. With these, now you can make a cluster of keywords around the same base. So this cluster will be a high converting cluster for your brand.
6. After this, maintaining a 2% density rule, you have to include these keywords in your content.
7. Finally, it’s time to go back to step 1 where we have told you to take 10 keywords that are traffic-driving. Then, utilize those keywords to run your PPC ads.
These 10 keywords have the capacity to drive 80% of organic traffic to your website. Hence, experimenting with these can get you higher converting keywords with low CPCs. As per Google’s analysis, your content will come out to be extremely relevant to these keywords. And that’s why it will have an organic rank on the first page of Google SERP.
As per experts at Digitactix, the leading provider of search engine marketing services in Mumbai, it is a proven approach. As you implement the steps, you make sure that by integrating insights from both SEO and PPC, you are not missing out on good keywords.
In both services, most of your keywords will get the best results. For that, you just need to evaluate and extract the cream keywords that drive the most traffic and conversions. And this way, you get the most optimized strategy for PPC and SEO and make them work together for your optimum benefits.
To know more about how to make the most out of the digital marketing services for your business, get in touch with us.