If you wish to get instant ROI from digital marketing, PPC services can be your best choice.
PPC marketing stands for Pay Per Click marketing. The name itself describes the meaning. It’s an SEM channel where you run paid ads for your website to get clicks, rather than earning them organically. And you pay as any visitor clicks on your ad. The sponsored ads you notice on either edge of the SERP as you generate any query, are PPC ads. To run customized PPC campaigns for your business, reach out to the leading digital marketing agency in Mumbai.
How do PPC Services Work?
PPC is a good channel for users and marketers. After initiating a search query, the user can get his desired services in front of him. The ads are generally highly relevant to the searches and meet the needs of the user.
The marketers use highly researched keywords to put their ad in front of the audience who are genuinely and actively looking for the services. One unique advantage is Google’s reward of not only the best ad space for the highest bidders but lower costs for the highest-quality and most popular ads as well.
Every time someone clicks on your ad and visits your landing page, you pay a little fee to the search engine. This is why we call it Pay Per Click. So the better design your PPC campaign has, the smoother it will run, and the lesser fee you’ll pay. Since your website will provide a better user experience, more people will visit it and hence, the visit will be worth more to your website than what you pay for it.
For example, if one click costs you Rs 500 and you generate a sale of Rs 50,000 from it, then utilizing the PPC services is definitely worth it.
How Google Ads helps PPC Marketing?
Google Ads or Google AdWords is the most famous PPC platform. It operates on a PPC model where the users bid on the keywords and spend money for each click they get on their advertisements. Whenever any user initiates a search, Google goes through the pool of the bidding persons and picks a set of winners to show up in the ad space on the SERP. For advanced info and assistance, opt for the best SEM services in India.
- CPC Bid or the highest amount that an advertiser is ready to pay, and
- Quality Score or the value that includes your relevance, click-through rate, quality of the landing page, etc.
Hence, the Quality Score, in turn, affects your actual CPC or Cost Per Click. And the entire system lets the winning advertisers appear in front of their potential audiences. Price? Absolutely pocket-friendly. You pay the price that fits your budget.
So the advantage of the PPC services here is that when you give the search engines a relevant PPC Ad, you’re also bringing targeted advertisements to the viewers who are truly interested in your services and are looking for your products.
Keyword Research for PPC Campaigns
Keyword research for PPC is a key part of a successful campaign. Just like SEO, an entire PPC campaign is built around keywords. But unlike SEO, you need to pay here. However, here’s how an effective PPC keyword list should be:
- Relevant: The list of your keywords should be closely related to the services you offer. So that when your target audience searches for it, your website shows up. In turn, the traffic your website will get will be relevant and qualified for your services. So you need to find keywords that have the potential to get you a high click-through rate, minimum cost per click, and more profits.
- Extensive: Make sure the keyword research you do includes a complete list of keywords, right from the most popular and frequently searched ones to the long-tail keywords in your niche. Although long-tail keywords are less common and more specific, they have the potential to add up to your website the majority of the search-driven traffic. Bonus point, they are less expensive and less competitive as well.
- Dynamic: You must be looking to refine and expand your campaigns often. Hence you should let your list of keywords grow and adapt constantly. For this, your keyword research for PPC should be dynamic and expansive. The top digital marketing agency in Mumbai has all the PPC experts in place. So you can always reach out to them and get your PPC campaigns up.
Negative Keywords: Apart from all these, the keyword list you create should also include a list of negative keywords. This will prevent your ads from appearing for searches that are irrelevant to your business and have no chance to convert.
How to Manage Your PPC Campaigns?
Now when you’ve created your campaigns, you need to manage them continuously to ensure they run effectively. In reality, regular activity and evaluation of the campaigns on the account are essential for their success. So make sure you optimize your campaigns with the following adjustments:
- Widen your PPC campaign’s reach by including the right PPC keywords that are relevant to your business.
- Improve the relevancy of your campaign and cut off the wasted spend by adding up the negative keywords or the ones having no chance to convert.
- Review the keywords that are highly-priced but are unable to perform as expected and eliminate them if required.
- Divide your ad groups into more relevant and smaller ones to improve the CTR or click-through rate and the quality score. This, in turn, will help you create more targeted landing pages and copy for the ad.
- Revise the copy and the CTA or calls-to-action of the landing page to ensure that they align with individual search queries. This will boost the conversion rate. But remember not to send all your traffic to one page.
However, you should continuously optimize your PPC campaigns to grow your customer base and get improved ROI.
Wish to Get the Best PPC Services?
Reach out to Digitactix.
Yes! It’s the simplest and the best way to make the most of your SEM campaigns.
Digitactix is the leading provider of SEM services in India. We have a young and dynamic team for each and every vertical of digital marketing. Their expertise, knowledge, and hard work have enabled us to drive the best ROI for all our national and international clients. So if you wish to get the best PPC services for your brand, Get in Touch with us.