In this twenty-first century, Instagram reels are not alien to people of all ages. Their popularity is really undeniable. Everybody is not only watching reels but also going creative with making reels for various purposes.
So for businesses, reels are an excellent opportunity to extend their reach, build community, boost engagement, grow brand awareness, and so on. And the best social media marketing agency in Mumbai can help you with the best guidance for creating reels. In this blog, we’ll take you through the process of creating nice Reels for Instagram like a pro to bring out the best outcomes. So let’s get started.
Best practices for creating Instagram Reels
To get started with Instagram Reels, open the mobile app first. Now go to the upper right corner of the app and tap the plus icon to open the Reels camera. Then select Reel and go by the following steps to record the original video or upload your pre-recorded video clips. Keep in mind these best practices:
- The higher the quality of your content, the better impact you get. You don’t need a professional camera, but the lighting should be adequate so that you can avoid blurry images altogether.
- Create reel content that resonates with your target audience and entertains them. Create a storyboard of the reels in advance and make sure it is relevant and interesting as well.
- Target the first few seconds of the reel to capture the attention of your audience. This makes sure that the reel retains the interest of the viewers. In the beginning, include movements, captions, and transitions to hold their attention.
- Take reels as an ongoing conversation with your audience, peers, and customers.
The top digital marketing services in India at Digitactix follow these best practices and more for creating excellent Instagram reels for businesses of all scales, be it B2B or B2C. So you can get in touch with us if you need any help regarding the same.
A step-by-step guide to creating effective Instagram Reels
However, creating an attractive reel for Instagram takes a great deal of planning, skill, time, and effort. But the results it brings are amazing. The steps to creating great reels include the following:
- Before you start your recording, select the time duration of your reel. The timing is set to 15 seconds by default. But you can go up to 90 seconds if required. On the left-hand menu, tap the timing button and select another option as per your choice.
- Then, set up the shot properly. Now tap the camera button in the lower right corner to ensure that the camera is facing the right direction. After that, you can pick from a number of reels effects, layouts, and speeds.
- Capture the video without filters or you can tap the sparkle icon to pick from multiple in-app special effects. However, the leading digital companies in Mumbai can share more insights on creating great Instagram reels.
- You can also stick with the default full-screen layout for reels or select the layout button to pick from the split-screen options.
- You can record your video at the default 1X speed or select the speed button to make your footage display slower or faster.
- Now when you are ready to start recording the video, you can tap the timer icon in the left-hand menu option.
- Adjust the video length you are recording so that the app starts and stops recording automatically based on your set time.
- Again, if you plan to create multiple reel videos that show transitions like style changes or adding more objects or people to the frame, you can use the built-in transition effects on Instagram. So prior to recording a video with a transition, you can select the sparkle icon above the Record Button. Or you can talk to the best social media marketing agency in Mumbai for more help.
So now that you have got complete guidance on how to create Instagram Reels in a great way, you can go on creating your own. Still, if you wish to learn more about creating and posting Reels on Instagram for your business purpose, get in touch with us.