For any business to succeed, best SEO practices are the key these days. Whether you have an apparel shop, or you’re into a communication business, effective SEO strategies help you bring more online visibility, website traffic, new customers, and sales.
And for all that to get, you should work on placing your website on the top SERP. So here in this blog, we are going to discuss the 8 best SEO strategies to boost your website ranking. You can talk to the leading SEO company in India for more assistance. So keep on reading
8 best SEO practices to improve your website ranking
Here we have highlighted the top 8 ways that take your website in front of your potential audience by letting it appear whenever a relevant query generates.
1. Valuable content
Getting informative and high-quality content on your website is of optimum importance for SEO. So while writing the content, keep in mind the following:
- Firstly, there has to be a minimum of 300 words on each webpage.
- Secondly, the entire content should be easy to read and understand by people of all ages.
- Next, break the content into small paragraphs of 2-3 sentences max.
- Also, use H2 subheadings for each section for better readability.
- Then, include bullet points to make the content easily scannable.
- The content should go by the E-A-T rule of Google. Expertise, Authoritativeness, & Trustworthiness of the content are important for leveling up your website rank.
2. Optimized on-page
On-page optimization of a website is one of the best SEO practices. Optimized content on the website will work only when the on-page website will be well optimized. So to improve the on-page of the website, make sure the following points are met.
- Firstly, the URL of each page should include the relevant primary keyword.
- Secondly, for each web page, the headings of the content must have the keyword targeted.
- Then, make sure you include the primary keyword in the title tag, H1, meta description, alt tag, etc.
- Also, the content has to be easily readable and understandable for people of all ages.
- Don’t forget to include relevant and attractive images to make the website compelling.
- Also, make sure you use proper internal links with the right anchor texts.
On-page optimization of a website requires expertise, knowledge, and a good plan on the part of the professional. Opt for the best digital media marketing services in Mumbai to get your website optimized by industry experts
3. Useful keywords
Using keywords is one of the key steps to reach out to your target audience. Your entire website should contain relevant keywords that your audience uses for searching so those can lead them to your website. Keywords essentially tell users and Google what the webpage is all about. So using it carefully is the key.
Research well beforehand on the keywords, know what keywords your target customers and competitors are using, and plan yours accordingly. There should be one primary keyword and two or three secondary keywords for every page. Include them in the web page content, title, meta description, H1, H2 tags, URLs, image alt tags, etc.
4. Powerful backlinks
Only optimizing the on-page of your website won’t work until you build powerful backlinks. Link building is one of the most crucial steps of SEO. By linking your website with external high-DA websites, you create an excellent avenue for getting high-quality traffic to your website.
When quality websites refer to your website, and you get more and more traffic from them, Google understands that your website is valuable to people. So it’s trustworthy and has authority. It will help your website get a higher rank on the SERP. Get a plan to strengthen your backlinking strategy to improve your SEO ranking.
5. Page loading speed
Page loading speed is one of the best SEO practices. It has gained a lot of importance since people nowadays use mobiles more than desktops for internet surfing. So the faster the website will be, the more it will reduce bounce rate.
Your website will get around 3 seconds to catch a visitor’s attention. For eCommerce websites, you get only 2 seconds to load and grab your prospective buyer’s mind. To reduce the page loading speed, you can do the following:
- Limiting your HTTP requests.
- Minimizing and combining files.
- Using compressed images etc.
Since most people use the internet from their mobile devices, Google has explicitly stated that mobile-friendliness is one of the SERP ranking factors. To get this, aim for the following:
- A responsive design
- A simple structure
- Then, a convenient button size
- Proper font size etc.
You’ll get a lot of tools online to maximize the mobile friendliness of your website. For advanced help, talk to the top SEO company in India.
The user-friendliness of a website is probably the main concern of Google’s algorithm. Although people think that effective SEO is about pleasing the Google algorithm, the truth is, the more you create a user-friendly website, the better will be your website’s SERP rank. To boost the user-friendliness of your website, you can do the following:
- Write easily understandable content on your website
- The content has to be valuable and informative
- Then, make the website structure simple & easy to navigate
- Also, improve the page loading speed of the website
- Choose eye-soothing colors based on the customer’s psychology
- And, don’t forget to write direct, compelling, and simple CTA
8. Social media presence
To boost user engagement and brand awareness, your presence on social media is crucial. So, posting links to quality content on social channels like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc. will get you clicks and drive traffic to your website.
Place your website on the top of Google’s SERP
So, above are the 8 best SEO practices that are most crucial for your website to get a higher rank on the Google SERP. Apart from these, you need to optimize your content for the Google snippets, list your business on Google, work on increasing your website’s authority, get the schema markup done, check the crawlability of your website, etc. to ensure your website is on the top of SEO. Follow these tips to get the best SEO results for your website. And for advanced help regarding the same, get in touch with us.